By purchasing onArcade script, you agree to the license agreement.
By installing and using onArcade (the Software) or the Game Packs on your server, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Such agreement is either on your own behalf or on behalf of any corporate entity which employs you or which you represent.
- onArcade license grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software on one installation to be accessible by one URL (web address). Modifications to the software or database to circumvent the one-license-one-arcade rule are prohibited.
- The Software is licensed only to you. You may not rent, lease, sub-license, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of Eveterm OÜ.
- You may transfer your license to another party. Transfers can be donen in clients area.
- onArcade license may be transferred from one domain to another during the first year after the purchase of the license, after that new license has to be purchased for new domain.
- The Software source code may be altered at your own risk. Technical support will not be provided for third-party modifications to the Software including modifications to code and templates to any license holder.
- The Software may not be used for anything that would represent or is associated with an Intellectual Property violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
- Refunds will be given at the discretion of Eveterm OÜ.
- You may not distribute or redistribute Game packs.
- Game packs and Game feeds will not give you ownership of the games. All games copyright to their respective owners.
- The license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by uninstalling the Software and destroying any copies in any form.
- If any of the terms of this Agreement are violated, Eveterm OÜ reserves the right to revoke the license at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The software and the accompanying files are sold "As Is" and without warranties as to performance of merchantability or any other warrantied whether expressed or implied.
Eveterm OÜ is not liable for the content of any arcade powered by the Software.
Eveterm OÜ reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without notice.