Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Romanian translation
02-06-2010, 05:22 PM
RE: Romanian translation
Please send me your license key and I will upgrade your account. After that you will be able to access all forums.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2010, 03:17 AM
nice job
Find all posts by this user
02-24-2010, 02:53 PM
i got a problem

the romanian translation on 2.2 doesnt work properly ... for example : on members tab
02-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Do you have the correct translation? Translation in clients area (http://www.onarcade.com/order/) is for onArcade 2.1 only, onArcade 2.2 translation is here: http://www.onarcade.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1340

Hans
onArcade.com
04-25-2010, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2010 07:46 PM by M4rk4z3.)
Hi,I want OnArcade ROmanian translation.I can't download it from this site because i got these message:
Code:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
   2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
   3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'M4rk4z3'

Please someone upload roumanina translation to rapidshare or administrator if can please upgrade my accounet!
10-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Thank's for translation!

* M4rk4z3
* darkboyutz

" Try to buy a license to acces that forum !
" Say there you do not have permission to acces this page ! is make to don't live us whitout License to read what is there, you need to pay !

Hans thank's in next day i will buy a license Big Grin i want to make something gooD Big Grin
03-16-2011, 06:46 PM
You can to like the Thai translation?
03-16-2011, 07:03 PM
(03-16-2011 06:46 PM)jaideejung007 Wrote:  You can to like the Thai translation?
Sorry, there currently is no Thai translation available, but you can translate it yourself if you wish to use Thai. You just have to translate language files.
Thread Closed