Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25% Off
03-24-2007, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2007 02:33 AM by Hans.)
Cool 25% Off
Hello,

As we cannot currently take credit card payments I have decided to give 25% off to cover the fees that might occur while paying with MoneyBookers or E-Gold. This discount will last until I have found new credit card processor.
Just use discount voucher "25off" to get this discount.

Hans
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-26-2007, 01:32 PM
RE: 25% Off
Hi,

So we cant pay from the credit card...what other ways to do the payment and how they works...how many games does the script come with..can you also suggest us the server and install it for us. Also if we want to do a custom design, can you able to provide the service like that.

Thanks..Sam
Find all posts by this user
03-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Hi, please send us the 25% off voucher. Thnks..
03-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Sam Wrote:Hi,

So we cant pay from the credit card...what other ways to do the payment and how they works...how many games does the script come with..can you also suggest us the server and install it for us. Also if we want to do a custom design, can you able to provide the service like that.

Thanks..Sam
Yes, at the moment you cannot pay by credit card. We currently accept MoneyBookers and E-Gold payments. MoneyBookers (http://www.moneybookers.com) works very much like PayPal, the only difference is that they are much smaller. But E-Gold is rather different, you cannot add funds just by bank transfer or credit card, you have to exchange your money through some exchange service provider (you should be careful doing that because there are many sacms).
Script comes with 1000 flash games.
Hosting depends on your budget, if you do not want to pay so much then you might try dreamhost.com with some promotion codes, but if you are looking for something else then check webhostingtalk.com, you'll find many good offers there.
I can install the script for you, but that will cost $30 (mostly because of the large amount of games).
At the moment I do not offer custom designs.

Sam Wrote:Hi, please send us the 25% off voucher. Thnks..
Hans Wrote:Just use discount voucher "25off" to get this discount.
03-27-2007, 01:04 AM
How long it can take to receive the payment and please let me know when you receive it, whats the email address to send the payment to.

Thanks...Sandeep
03-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Sam Wrote:How long it can take to receive the payment and please let me know when you receive it, whats the email address to send the payment to.

Thanks...Sandeep

MoneyBookers and E-Gold payments work instantly. To order go to this page http://onarcade.com/order/order.php
Thread Closed