Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
onArcade 2.3 released
10-10-2010, 03:17 PM
RE: onArcade 2.3 released
(10-10-2010 01:15 PM)x8smile Wrote:  Cheers Hans Big Grin ! I'll update my sites soon Big Grin
Hey Hans. Can you check my license of nzgame.net please. When I upgrade it said invalid lic ...
I cannot find any license for that domain. Please send me your license key and I will take a look into this, I will probably have to change your domain.

(10-10-2010 02:41 PM)mazika Wrote:  Hello Hans there is little Problem with Numbers in 2.3

in English total files: 1 500
in Arabic total files: 500 1
and in 2.2
it was in English and in Arabic 1,500

how can i fix this
I guess number separators are different in different languages/countries, in Estonia we usually use "," as decimal places separator (so 1,500 would mean 1.5) and sometimes space for thousands. To change this open includes/functions.php and find
PHP Code:
    return number_format($number, ($decimals !== $decimals 0), '.'' '); 
and change it to
PHP Code:
    return number_format($number, ($decimals !== $decimals 0), '.'','); 
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2010, 03:22 PM
works fine
thank you Hans

العاب - العاب بنات - يوتيوب - مزيكا
10-10-2010, 06:44 PM
very nice, im going to try it tonight.......Smile

Love Games Car Games Bike Games Y8
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Hello Hans, there is no auto install from the game feed, i think it would be a better option if sites install some amount of game every hour or two(set by the webmaster)

10-10-2010, 10:56 PM
I have added GamePortal.net feed, this feed currently has 563 games. In total there are now 32 791 games.

(10-10-2010 09:24 PM)ankit Wrote:  Hello Hans, there is no auto install from the game feed, i think it would be a better option if sites install some amount of game every hour or two(set by the webmaster)
I will probably make a modification for this at some point, but I do not want to make it a default feature because it would have to be done using cron job. Also finding quality games is going to be problematic. I have added game rating feature, but this only helps if onArcade administrators rate (thumb up/down) games, if everybody use automatic game adding then no one is going to rate the games.
10-11-2010, 04:33 AM
How could implement in version 2.2 only the code of version 2.3 which shows the pre-game advertising?

As much as I try to find the code can not find it. In version 2.2 the pre-loader is in file.php, but in the version 2.3 can not find it.

Greetings
10-11-2010, 10:11 AM
(10-10-2010 10:56 PM)Hans Wrote:  I have added GamePortal.net feed, this feed currently has 563 games. In total there are now 32 791 games.

(10-10-2010 09:24 PM)ankit Wrote:  Hello Hans, there is no auto install from the game feed, i think it would be a better option if sites install some amount of game every hour or two(set by the webmaster)
I will probably make a modification for this at some point, but I do not want to make it a default feature because it would have to be done using cron job. Also finding quality games is going to be problematic. I have added game rating feature, but this only helps if onArcade administrators rate (thumb up/down) games, if everybody use automatic game adding then no one is going to rate the games.
still no one is going to rate the game, as its hard to first install the game and than play it and rate it for others if you like it.
i don't think if this is gonna work
and it would also be nice, if it allow to play a game in the admin panel and if a webmaster dont like the game, he have a option to delete it to show again and again...this may also help others as he rate it a bad game.

10-11-2010, 12:30 PM
how to upgrate 2.2.3 beta to 2.3?

משחקים אונליין | משחקים חינם | מחשבים ניידים
10-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Hello Hans.
Template editor is really hard to work on, i can not even figure out the way to add a ad zone in the template, even template editor dont allow me to delete any code.
and another thing dark template is not arranged properly

10-11-2010, 02:54 PM
(10-11-2010 04:33 AM)kaly Wrote:  How could implement in version 2.2 only the code of version 2.3 which shows the pre-game advertising?

As much as I try to find the code can not find it. In version 2.2 the pre-loader is in file.php, but in the version 2.3 can not find it.

Greetings
This code should work similarly: http://www.onarcade.com/forums/showthrea...46#pid9546

(10-11-2010 10:11 AM)ankit Wrote:  still no one is going to rate the game, as its hard to first install the game and than play it and rate it for others if you like it.
i don't think if this is gonna work
and it would also be nice, if it allow to play a game in the admin panel and if a webmaster dont like the game, he have a option to delete it to show again and again...this may also help others as he rate it a bad game.
I will soon write wiki page with more information about game feeds, but you can actually play the game by clicking on it's image (in installation "popup"). There really is no better way to rate the games, most feeds do not have any kind of rating and some days over 100 games are added, so I cannot review them all myself.

(10-11-2010 12:30 PM)megabee Wrote:  how to upgrate 2.2.3 beta to 2.3?
Installation instructions are in readme.pdf file. There is no 2.2.3 beta, if you are using 2.3 beta then you need to read beta_to_final.txt, for all other versions upgrading instructions are in readme.pdf.

(10-11-2010 02:30 PM)ankit Wrote:  Hello Hans.
Template editor is really hard to work on, i can not even figure out the way to add a ad zone in the template, even template editor dont allow me to delete any code.
and another thing dark template is not arranged properly
You cannot edit template code at all? Cannot delete anything or change anything? What browser are you using, maybe there are some kind of incompatibility issues.
What do you mean by not arranged properly? Looks fine to me, could you maybe take a screenshot.
Thread Closed