Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
And I am gone again
08-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Sad And I am gone again
So for the past few days I haven't had any type of internet connnection at home again (well, actually there is always wap) and no one knows when they are going to fix it (not even my ISP).
So at the moment I cannot reply to emails sent to support[at]onarcade.com (use hanzoff[at]gmail.com) and I cannot be online very much (I am at libary at the moment). Sorry!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2006, 03:50 PM
RE: And I am gone again
I still have no connection at home and I have also been sick, so please don't order at the moment because it will take me a lot of time to verify any new orders.
08-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Any chance you can check your mail? Sad
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Hans, Have you thought about hiring a moderator // Person who could run the company incase you are gone??

I have seen something similar happen to GSS and I would like to offer my services *for free* to prevent the same from happening here..
08-12-2006, 05:53 AM
I would also be willing to help for free Hans and you have seen my work. A link on the homepage would be great.

Coming soon...
08-12-2006, 12:58 PM
I'll have to think about that Wink

Well, anyway I am back. Here is a tip for everyone who are looking for ISP: stay away from Norby (http://www.norby.ee), they don't know what they are doing.

I have disabled ordering page and I won't open it before I am sure that I am not going to have another week of now internet. Also moving to new server is going to have to wait.
08-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Good but shouldn't u make a note at frontpage that it's temporary not possible to order a license?
08-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Sounds like the guy at GSS. Same thing happened and he vanished.
Thread Closed