Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am back!!!!
07-24-2006, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2006 04:04 PM by Hans.)
I am back!!!!
So after week of no internet connection and 100s of calls to ISP I am back online. I am not even sure how big my phone bill is going to be because of this. I'll now try to reply to all support emails, but it is going to take some time, because there are many...

Ooo... and this is the message I got from my host when I asked why the sites are down:
Quote:Hello Hans,

I am very sorry for this downtime. I am currently on Holiday and hired an outsourced support team to handle support while I was away. Unfortunately another reseller on the server created an account for someone who uploaded an eBay phishing site, the outsourced support team were trying to contact our datacenter who said they were not authorised to deal with abuse issues, so they had to contact me. I have since contacted the datacenter and services will be back up ASAP.

Once again I apologise for this and you will be issued with a free months worth of service.
Well, at least now I know that it is not very good idea to use reseller, we will be moving to our own server as soon as possible.

Sorry for the downtime and no support, I really hope this doesn't happen again, but I am not very sure after all these problems with my ISP.

Sorry!!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-24-2006, 05:11 PM
RE: I am back!!!!
Good to have you back.

I have sent an email to support@onarcade.com, im in need of a bit of help.

Cheers
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed