Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
FreeGamesForYourWebsite.com Feed
02-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Cool FreeGamesForYourWebsite.com Feed
I have added FreeGamesForYourWebsite.com feed to Game Feeds list. This means 341 great new games that you can easily install through onArcade admin panel. In total there are already 65 221 games in all game feeds combined (not all are unique).

There is a small issue with this feed though, once you have installed some game from this feed you will get "File already exists." error with all other games in this feed. This is a small problem with how onArcade check for existing games, it does not prevent you from installing other games and it will be fixed in 2.4.1.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: FreeGamesForYourWebsite.com Feed
Thank you, Hans, that's cool!Big Grin

That would be a channel with games for kids to find and installShy
And for adults Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Thank you, Hans,

great work ...

العاب
02-04-2012, 06:19 PM
(02-04-2012 08:48 AM)VirFo Wrote:  That would be a channel with games for kids to find and installShy
And for adults Rolleyes
I will probably add adult filter in some future version, but there currently are no adult games in the feeds (at least none that are marked as adult), so it would be useless. Or do you know any feeds for adult games?
02-09-2012, 06:41 AM
Thank you hans!

The only arcade site that lets you play games while winning prizes.
WR-Games | Home of Roderick Wells
02-10-2012, 12:37 PM
(02-04-2012 06:19 PM)Hans Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 08:48 AM)VirFo Wrote:  That would be a channel with games for kids to find and installShy
And for adults Rolleyes
I will probably add adult filter in some future version, but there currently are no adult games in the feeds (at least none that are marked as adult), so it would be useless. Or do you know any feeds for adult games?

You can show me how game feeds appears on the site that I knew what to look for?
Something like this?:
http://armorgames.com/free-website-games
02-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Thank You Hans

02-10-2012, 07:17 PM
(02-10-2012 12:37 PM)VirFo Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 06:19 PM)Hans Wrote:  
And for adults Rolleyes

You can show me how game feeds appears on the site that I knew what to look for?
Something like this?:
http://armorgames.com/free-website-games
Generally it would look like this - http://www.freegamesforyourwebsite.com/f.../?limit=25
But yes, also a free games page in plain HTML like this would generally also work, as long as they provide SWF URL (at the moment onArcade cannot unzip zip files).
02-12-2012, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 06:44 PM by Hans.)
Thank You Hans
02-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Thank You Hans

العاب فتكات - بانوراما 24- العاب تلبيس - مجله ست البنات
العاب تلبيس بنات
Thread Closed