Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Upcoming changes
07-30-2007, 10:03 PM
RE: Upcoming changes
Hans Wrote:
dc1pop Wrote:Maybe you could create a new higher package option where persons could buy the script and get all future updates free for say something like 100-150$ as some other scripts i use also do Smile
This is nice idea, but actually I don't see any point in that. Upgrading fees won't be that high, so paying €100 right now would probably pay off in more than 5 years (maybe even 10).

And also some good news:
you will see onArcade 2 final very soon, at the moment I am targeting 5th July.

Possibly depends how much you have in the pipe line for onArcade i guess but looking at the source code of onA2 i can see loads has been changed.

Also i guess you meant the 5th on August Smile

Eitherway i look forward to seeing the final script.

SuperGamesFree.com - Super Arcade Games!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2007, 11:53 PM
RE: Upcoming changes
dc1pop Wrote:
Hans Wrote:
dc1pop Wrote:Maybe you could create a new higher package option where persons could buy the script and get all future updates free for say something like 100-150$ as some other scripts i use also do Smile
This is nice idea, but actually I don't see any point in that. Upgrading fees won't be that high, so paying €100 right now would probably pay off in more than 5 years (maybe even 10).

And also some good news:
you will see onArcade 2 final very soon, at the moment I am targeting 5th July.

Possibly depends how much you have in the pipe line for onArcade i guess but looking at the source code of onA2 i can see loads has been changed.

Also i guess you meant the 5th on August Smile

Eitherway i look forward to seeing the final script.

whoops... yes, that was suppose to be AugustShy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed