Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.25 Average
onArcade 2.4 released
10-18-2011, 03:43 PM
RE: onArcade 2.4 released
@Hans: So just mean we can't update it from v2.3.2 ? Could you make the onOrange works with v2.4 please -.-"

Thanks

Zuma Game |Iphone games | Hot Girl
Robot Unicorn Attack Game | Video Online
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-18-2011, 06:02 PM
(10-18-2011 03:43 PM)x8smile Wrote:  @Hans: So just mean we can't update it from v2.3.2 ? Could you make the onOrange works with v2.4 please -.-"

Thanks

Yes, I will make onOrange compatible, but I cannot promise any dates.
10-19-2011, 02:01 PM
I can wait till u finished then update ^^'.

Cheers,

Zuma Game |Iphone games | Hot Girl
Robot Unicorn Attack Game | Video Online
10-19-2011, 07:58 PM
thanx hans very nice

youtube - يوتوب
العاب فلاش
10-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Excellent!
Excellent!
Find all posts by this user
10-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Hi Hans,

Replacing the file.php with file.template.php did not help me for to enable previous templating system. I am still not able to run any php script on any page. So it would be nice if you give a quick help on turning back to previous templating mechanism. It would also be great if you can supply a mini howto for explaning the current templating mechanism. Cause I am not able to change things now without playing around with style sheets.

Regards
10-25-2011, 08:49 PM
(10-25-2011 03:12 PM)gameon Wrote:  Hi Hans,

Replacing the file.php with file.template.php did not help me for to enable previous templating system. I am still not able to run any php script on any page. So it would be nice if you give a quick help on turning back to previous templating mechanism. It would also be great if you can supply a mini howto for explaning the current templating mechanism. Cause I am not able to change things now without playing around with style sheets.

Regards
You can get file.template.php file from cache_template/. There should be a file called onarcade_file.php, rename it to file.template.php and move it to templates/onarcade/

This is for 2.3, but 2.4 works basically the same way: http://wiki.onarcade.com/index.php/OnArc...plate_code
Only differences is that now to load other template inside template instead of {template menu} you use {show menu}, {template menu}HTML HERE{/template} is used to define template (that you can load with {show menu}).
10-26-2011, 07:14 PM
(10-25-2011 08:49 PM)Hans Wrote:  

Regards
You can get file.template.php file from cache_template/. There should be a file called onarcade_file.php, rename it to file.template.php and move it to templates/onarcade/

This is for 2.3, but 2.4 works basically the same way: http://wiki.onarcade.com/index.php/OnArc...plate_code
Only differences is that now to load other template inside template instead of {template menu} you use {show menu}, {template menu}HTML HERE{/template} is used to define template (that you can load with {show menu}).

Hi Hans,

Thank you for the reply. The link that you gave solved some of my problems. But I still want to ask help for a simple scenario ; lets say that I have php file, say test.php, which just has a single line of code such as $hello='hello'; and lets say that I want to show this variable in my main page (main.php) which is under the templates/onarcade. Also lets assume that the test.php file is in templates/onarcade/mycode/ . What should I do for this variable to be globaly available to be used in templates? And please forgive me If I am asking smt very clear to be understood, I have not got too much info about php.
10-26-2011, 08:16 PM
(10-26-2011 07:14 PM)gameon Wrote:  
(10-25-2011 08:49 PM)Hans Wrote:  

Regards

Hi Hans,

Thank you for the reply. The link that you gave solved some of my problems. But I still want to ask help for a simple scenario ; lets say that I have php file, say test.php, which just has a single line of code such as $hello='hello'; and lets say that I want to show this variable in my main page (main.php) which is under the templates/onarcade. Also lets assume that the test.php file is in templates/onarcade/mycode/ . What should I do for this variable to be globaly available to be used in templates? And please forgive me If I am asking smt very clear to be understood, I have not got too much info about php.
If you want it to be available in all templates then you would have to include it in some other PHP file (for example includes/config.php), if you include it inside 1 template then it will only be available in there.
10-27-2011, 11:13 PM
Is it possible that an upgrade to your site

العاب بنات العاب طبخ
العاب توم وجيري
العاب العاب اطفال
Thread Closed