Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Licensed Member Status
05-11-2006, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2006 11:15 PM by Hans.)
Licensed Member Status
Before you can see and post in our support forums you need to be a verified 'Licensed Member'. To verify that you have a legal license you need to PM me email address that you used to order onArcade and your license key (can be found from clients area - http://www.onarcade.com/order/), and I will upgrade you as soon as possible.

Hans
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2008, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2008 08:03 PM by Hans.)
RE: Licensed Member Status
hello
i need to upgrade my account
my email i use with my licens key is mrtop55 [ät] yahoo.com
so please i need to upgrade my account

waiting replay
thank you
Find all posts by this user
04-02-2008, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2008 08:03 PM by Hans.)
You need to email support [ät] onarcade.com. Hans doesnt find you - you find him Smile

Free Flash Games
08-15-2009, 10:54 PM
I know this isn't the place to post this question .. but I am running 2.2 - and cant get ANY of the games scores to show up or post .. is there a mod or something I need to put in?
08-16-2009, 08:37 PM
No, there is no mod (well, there is mod for Mochiads games, but IPB arcade games should work without any modifications). Please give me access to your onArcade admin panel and I will take a look into this.

Hans
10-26-2009, 09:35 AM
I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I'm 22 years of age. Glad to join here and I am hoping to make some wonderful friends along the way and share my knowledge. I hope to get to know everyone here. Hope to have a great time here. Nice to meet you all.
Can anyone tell me why i can not post new topics?

diätpillen
10-26-2009, 07:28 PM
You cannot post because you are not licensed member, to become licensed member you need to PM or email (support[ät]onarcade.com) me your license key.

Hans
06-25-2014, 10:54 PM
دموعي - نسيم الشمال

دموعي - نسيم الشمال