onArcade Forums

Full Version: onArcade 2.3 Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(09-17-2010 10:00 PM)horszone Wrote: [ -> ]please hans add a small thmbnail of the file in the share section beceause after click on share to facebook the the discription is the same but the thambnail of other file
please share in facebook is very important to have a hight trafic
OK, I will take a look into this.
Hi Hans
I think the old way of editing templates was significantly easier, faster and nice editing, but that's my opinion.
(09-18-2010 03:50 PM)diank Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hans
I think the old way of editing templates was significantly easier, faster and nice editing, but that's my opinion.
2.2 was simpler? All I have changed is making code shorter ({$variable} instead of {[var:$variable]}), removed global variables list (it is now generated automatically), only one template is shown at a time (bigger editing box) and syntax highlighting (easier to read code). Why is it more difficult? If you have any suggestions then let me know and maybe I can integrate them into final version.
I have a suggestion. I downloaded version 2.2.3 noticed that the registration is no box for sex and years. These fields can be added but will not be mandatory. It would be better if you add in this new version.
to upgrading 2.2.2 to 2.2.3 just upload this file
contact.php
admin/config.php
admin/files.php
includes/functions.php
templates/*/file.template.php
?
You can also add an option in the admin panel for the poll.
(09-18-2010 07:11 PM)diank Wrote: [ -> ]I have a suggestion. I downloaded version 2.2.3 noticed that the registration is no box for sex and years. These fields can be added but will not be mandatory. It would be better if you add in this new version.
onArcade 2.2 does not have birthday field at all, I have added it to 2.3, but it is only in User CP. If you want to add it to registration page then you need to make some changes. Same with gender.

(09-19-2010 01:57 AM)ceprya Wrote: [ -> ]to upgrading 2.2.2 to 2.2.3 just upload this file
contact.php
admin/config.php
admin/files.php
includes/functions.php
templates/*/file.template.php
?
You need to upload these files to upgrade from onArcade 2.2.2 to 2.2.3. onArcade 2.2.3 topic is here: http://www.onarcade.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2194

(09-19-2010 02:18 PM)diank Wrote: [ -> ]You can also add an option in the admin panel for the poll.
Maybe as a separate mod, I do not think that most arcades need it.
Mr. Hans I hope you to change your Domain Registrar to the main domain for my site I can not install Library Video, my website, give me a special message that Invalid SNES I hope you give me
(09-19-2010 11:25 PM)hawenet Wrote: [ -> ]Mr. Hans I hope you to change your Domain Registrar to the main domain for my site I can not install Library Video, my website, give me a special message that Invalid SNES I hope you give me
Do you want to change your domain? If so then send me your license key and new domain.
Ok iam send information Private Messages, I hope you review the information and media upon completion of my.

Than you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's